To Our Valued Clients:
The health and well being of our passengers, partners and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns emerge because of
COVID-19 (Coronavirus), our firm has taken extra steps to increase the level of safety for our passengers and staff.
- Thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes before and after each ride.
- Removed print and reading materials from seat-back pockets.
- Ceased offering any refreshments
(i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed,
unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove using a
paper towel or gloves such refreshments after the ride is completed
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work
While public health officials study and combat the virus, it’s important for all involved in the travel industry to heed and share the advice of health officials, but also communicate the current fact that the risk to Americans remains low. There are currently no travel restrictions within the United States.
Centers for Disease Control Update
There is currently no vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Wash hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
- Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
- Avoid contact with people who are already sick
- Be aware of latest travel advisories from the CDC and the U.S. Department of State
People who think they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider immediately.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you!